• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Who wants to get together and shoot?

.45ACPaddy

imported post

Just for the record:

The guy that was being a jackass got far more than an earful after he pulled that crap with the shotgun. There was a group I was with on that Saturday, and one of em let loose with a pretty harsh tongue lashing when he popped off a round while people were downrange. Granted, he was far away from where I was and shooting at a different hillside, but we had still called a cold range nonetheless.

.45ACPaddy

imported post

How does Saturday April 24th sound? May 1st is the next Saturday after that.

Get together, BBQ, shoot, have fun. If we want, we can move it to another location if people have spots they know of, for the sake of avoiding jackasses like the one M1 encountered. That's the first I've ever encountered anyone doing such things there. They quickly got an earful though.

amzbrady

imported post

massivedesign wrote:
amzbrady wrote:
Soooooo, What town is it, Olympia?

Yes, lol... Olympia..

Thank you... I thought maybe that was confidential. So hard to just get a straight answer.

I's there anyplace we can go that you can camp, shoot, and if someone so desires, ride ATV's? Maybe even acreek close by for the kids to swim in? That would be perfect.

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

I would hope there would be a creek if it's called waddell creek.

are the roads there PAVED for smooth ride or freakin dirt and holes everywhere???

DEROS72

imported post

A couple of us will be at Champion in Kent tomorrow morning(sat) with some new shooters .We'll be there at 10AM.Just thowing it out there....

amzbrady

imported post

Poosharker wrote:

are the roads there PAVED for smooth ride or freakin dirt and holes everywhere???
You havnt asked enough and gotten enough links on WSDOT falling behind in pothole repair and monies needed for paving, then we have to have a discussion about the best bike to ride on and off road. Then we need some RCW quotes on riding off road and if it is marked or not. Post a few more times, I do however know its in Olympia.

Aryk45XD

imported post

Poosharker wrote:
Arite just forget it -.-.

Aryk45XD probably gonna kidnap me whether I wanna go or not. See ya there. :p
Got that right. Only time I don't get lost is when you tell me where to go. Even then I have gotten lost everytime I try to get home from your place.

massivedesign

imported post

Poosharker wrote:

Poo.. That stretch of road I-5 to 101 to Black Lake Blvd to Delphi to Waddell Creek and back is one of my favorite rides, Waddell has some good twisties and not too populated.

Aryk45XD

imported post

amzbrady wrote:
Damn, evertime something sounds cool, I get called to work. I'm on tow duty this weekend. Keep thinking up cool things. I need the work.
Hey Amz, I'm aiming for the next weekend. Probably just me and whoever may show up.

amzbrady

imported post

Aryk45XD wrote:
amzbrady wrote:
Damn, evertime something sounds cool, I get called to work. I'm on tow duty this weekend. Keep thinking up cool things. I need the work.
Hey Amz, I'm aiming for the next weekend. Probably just me and whoever may show up.
my wifes cousins are coming up on the 1st to see the ocean, They will be here for the weekend. After that if I still havent got called back to work, good to go.

amzbrady

imported post

I would like to make a camping trip out of it, and my wife likes to shoot the Marlin 10/22. I also think its time to get my 8 yr old some training on the rifle also. Would be cool if some other kids were there.