Thread: Looks like a good group

Post imported post

Hi all. I stumbled upon this group the other day while I was refreshing my memory of the VA gun laws. I have just moved back to VA after being in FL forseveral years. It's so good to be back home <VA>.

I have carried many years 1988 to 2000 in VAbut mostly CC'd <nice to see the permits are good for more than a year or 2 now>. The times I have OC'd I was on the job <private security/special police>. Altho I have recently returned to that industry I plan to OC when off duty ALOT more around the Manassas/PWC area.

Anyhow, Good to be here. It looks like a great group.

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Welcome aboard, we're happy to have you with us. And good to see another member in the Manassas/Prince William area. Why not join some of us this evening for an OC dinner in Warrenton at the Red, Hot, and Blue restaurant (see the link below). OC luncheons and dinners are a great way to get your feet wet with local members.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum54/39761.html

In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Post imported post

Welcome to the site and back to VA!