• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Just what kind of Carry is this ?

G

imported post

Big Gay Al wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:
Big Gay Al wrote:
CrossPistols wrote:
Not arrested, detained. He was ticketed and let go to carry on the same way he was cited for...:banghead: If my memory serves me correctly.
What was the ticket for?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9q2jNjOPdk&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BkCjfye0i0&feature=related
Boring. Couldn't get past the first 45 seconds before I started to fall asleep.

wrcken2

imported post

I would like to thank those whom replied to my question. Especially sprinklerguy28, dougwg, Taurus850CIA Michigander and Dan. You guys seem to have really understood my question. Answering a question with a question, well what’s the point? I avoid bars and liquor stores “Because I do not drink.” I did watch both of the You tube videos that someone felt it necessary to post. I guess this is a way to reprimand me for one of three things. First. Yes it “was a question I felt could contribute to the forum”. Second. No there were no other sticky’s or threads that answered my question. And lastly the forum I chose was a matter of personal choice. I do find it odd the two poster of the videos, couldn’t even find the time to watch it for even 5 seconds. Again what’s the point. Well again thank you for your help.

autosurgeon

imported post

Don't mind the abrasive folks... most of em are good people they just sometimes forget what it was like to be new at this and full of questions and worries.

Feel free to ask any question... none are dumb and if someone says you should have searched for a previous thread...well they should post a link... we are about helping not degrading folks... at least most are.

Big Gay Al

Michigan Moderator
imported post

wrcken2 wrote:
I would like to thank those whom replied to my question. Especially sprinklerguy28, dougwg, Taurus850CIA Michigander and Dan. You guys seem to have really understood my question. Answering a question with a question, well what’s the point? I avoid bars and liquor stores “Because I do not drink.” I did watch both of the You tube videos that someone felt it necessary to post. I guess this is a way to reprimand me for one of three things. First. Yes it “was a question I felt could contribute to the forum”. Second. No there were no other sticky’s or threads that answered my question. And lastly the forum I chose was a matter of personal choice. I do find it odd the two poster of the videos, couldn’t even find the time to watch it for even 5 seconds. Again what’s the point. Well again thank you for your help.
The one I posted was not a reprimand to you.

As for carrying in liquor stores, I don't drink either....usually. But sometimes I need to get something, and sometimes, the liquor store is the nearest place. As long as you have a CPL, liquor stores are not out of bounds. That's why I asked that question.

G

imported post

wrcken2 wrote:
My post was directed to Big Gay Al. He's been around long enough to have learned how to use the search features. He just likes to post constantly just to hear himself post. He seldom contributes anything of any substance to any discussion.

You asked your question in the right place and the right member, dougwg, responded.

A member here got charged with CC while using an IWB. He did eventually plead to a lesser charge in order to avoid a trial in a venue where the outcome was not so certain if the case had been presented to a jury.

The attorney general opinion, while not law, only references a gun carried in a holster that is worn on the outside of clothing.