• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

T. Vance & Kimberguy LEO encounter with A2 Police

zigziggityzoo

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Kimberguy wrote:
lol all of those are guns I just picked up on Tuesday during that transaction.  He really wanted my AR-10.

jeez.

I thought you had a fire sale going on or something.

That's an awful lot of guns for a single AR-10.

Kimberguy

imported post

zigziggityzoo wrote:
Kimberguy wrote:
lol all of those are guns I just picked up on Tuesday during that transaction. He really wanted my AR-10.

jeez.

I thought you had a fire sale going on or something.

That's an awful lot of guns for a single AR-10.
the way I figure, it will be easier to sell these guns than it would be to find one person with $1,700 to drop on a single firearm.

RichardCrainium

imported post

I Think I Would Call Or Write A Letter Thanking that Officer For A Job Well Done

Everyone Wants To Bitch About The BadEncounters. And I Dont Blame You For That But I Myself Would Want To Thank A2 PD For Have Such A Well Trained And FriendlyOfficer He Interacted In A Way As Not To Offend But Still Did His Job That He Is Paid To Do By The Citizens Of A2.

autosurgeon

imported post

RichardCrainium wrote:
I Think I Would Call Or Write A Letter Thanking that Officer For A Job Well Done

Everyone Wants To Bitch About The BadEncounters. And I Dont Blame You For That But I Myself Would Want To Thank A2 PD For Have Such A Well Trained And FriendlyOfficer He Interacted In A Way As Not To Offend But Still Did His Job That He Is Paid To Do By The Citizens Of A2.
I agree!

RichardCrainium

imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
RichardCrainium wrote:

I agree!
Tell You The Truth I Think That Any One Involved With Open Carry On This Forum Should Wright A Letter. It wouldn't Hurt The Image

Haman J.T.

imported post

It's a dream of mine to have a civil exchange with a LEO,when and if I come into contact while OCing.Those were my thoughts even before I had my first and only bad encounter with LEO's.It sure messed up my trust in LEO's,but I'm looking forward,with the hope of civility in my next encounter should it ever happen.It does me good to know it's happening and our educating everyone is helping!Thank you for the good news!

maybeifulucky

imported post

:banghead::banghead: wondering why open carry enthusiasts are still being approached by law enforcement anyway? My daughter buys/sells baby stuff to other moms when kids out grow things and never gets approached by LEO. strange!

Big Gay Al

Michigan Moderator
imported post

maybeifulucky wrote:
:banghead::banghead: wondering why open carry enthusiasts are still being approached by law enforcement anyway? My daughter buys/sells baby stuff to other moms when kids out grow things and never gets approached by LEO. strange!
We're still being approached because the liberal weenie sheeple are still making MWAG calls, and the police have to check it out. If they all go as well as this one, I'd not be bothered by it.

Does your daughter OC?

Oh, and considering this was in Ann Arbor, I am really impressed!