Thread: Eric Cantors office shot at

Banned

Post imported post

Post imported post

The latest reports are that the Richmond police investigators believe that this shot may have been a random shot into the air from far away, and just happened to hit his window. The bullet hit the window, penetrated the window, but did not penetrate the blinds, and then landed on the floor. That just doesn't add up to what the ballistics would have been if it had been fired directly at the window from the street...

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/vir...ting_cant.html
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Post imported post

Cantor still got some airtime out of it. He was acting persecuted and haunted because of his views on the Healthcare bill and because he's Jewish. Now he just looks paranoid.
    illegal ≠ immoral legal ≠ moral
    [SIZE=1]"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. "Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson
    G19 Gen 4; Bersa Thunder 380; Sig Sauer P238; Kel-Tec su-16c

Post imported post

I think its simply karma. I love all the cry babys who said how dare they threaten us, even though we did shove it down their throats and they tols us load and clear that they did not want any of this mess.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

Post imported post

zack991 wrote:
    I think its simply karma. I love all the cry babys who said how dare they threaten us, even though we did shove it down their throats and they tols us load and clear that they did not want any of this mess.
    zack,

Not Ramdown Karma on this one. Cantor is a Republican and did not vote for the Healthcare reform bill. He was opposed to it. Cantor was trying to make the point that it is not only Dems who have received threats and nasty communications.

Almost all politicos and many celebrities receive such threats and have been for years. The big question is why is the media concentrating on such crazy activity now? Why didn't/don't they care when Republicans are targeted? Could it be they have chosen sides? Nah, can't be, they are professionally "neutral" journalists.

Post imported post

All of the conservative talk show hosts recieve death threats on an almost continual basis. When Nancy Belagosi led her black caucus Reps through the crowd ot tea-party protesters she was trying to cause a situation. And then they had to manufacture lies that there was one. Never fails, the progressives will do anything to push their agenda.
    ‘‘Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.’’ Thomas Jefferson