• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Eric Cantors office shot at

Dreamer

imported post

The latest reports are that the Richmond police investigators believe that this shot may have been a random shot into the air from far away, and just happened to hit his window. The bullet hit the window, penetrated the window, but did not penetrate the blinds, and then landed on the floor. That just doesn't add up to what the ballistics would have been if it had been fired directly at the window from the street...

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/virginiapolitics/2010/03/richmond_pd_investigating_cant.html

zack991

imported post

I think its simply karma. I love all the cry babys who said how dare they threaten us, even though we did shove it down their throats and they tols us load and clear that they did not want any of this mess.

4armed Architect

imported post

zack991 wrote:
I think its simply karma. I love all the cry babys who said how dare they threaten us, even though we did shove it down their throats and they tols us load and clear that they did not want any of this mess.
zack,

Not Ramdown Karma on this one. Cantor is a Republican and did not vote for the Healthcare reform bill. He was opposed to it. Cantor was trying to make the point that it is not only Dems who have received threats and nasty communications.

Almost all politicos and many celebrities receive such threats and have been for years. The big question is why is the media concentrating on such crazy activity now? Why didn't/don't they care when Republicans are targeted? Could it be they have chosen sides? Nah, can't be, they are professionally "neutral" journalists.

KansasMustang

imported post

All of the conservative talk show hosts recieve death threats on an almost continual basis. When Nancy Belagosi led her black caucus Reps through the crowd ot tea-party protesters she was trying to cause a situation. And then they had to manufacture lies that there was one. Never fails, the progressives will do anything to push their agenda.