• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

April 2010 Meeting

ecocks

imported post

Next Meeting will be at 7:00PM on April 8th at The Sunrise Cafe in Meridian.

Topics on the agenda will be:

* Next Shoot (April 18th)

* Summer Activity schedule

* By-laws

Any other topic suggestions please send us a PM or post them here.

ecocks

imported post

GREAT Adam! Love to have you. Feel free to invite some responsible friends along too.

ecocks

imported post

Don't think so.

We've been wanting to boost attendance and participation though so it's just a reminder to invite like-minded friends along and not feel only you were asked to be there.

Can we all agree that irresponsible people have no place at a meeting of gun-owners? Or car-owners? Or collectors of tea cozies?

ecocks

imported post

John Wolver wrote:
tea cozy owners and mini tea set owners are a wild and crazy bunch and must be watched....
I've also heard they bring the real fascist pigs out of the woodwork from BATF, State Police, FBI, US Marshals and the secret UN forces which overwatch from their stealth bases.

ecocks

imported post

Looks like we have our topic for the April meeting. I'm initiating contacts with the Meridian PD and Ada County Sheriff's Department as to whether they might provide a representative to discuss how police officers view MWAG calls from a procedural viewpoint.

So, get your questions ready, we're going to do our best to have them addressed from the LEO side.

John Wolver

imported post

ecocks wrote:
Looks like we have our topic for the April meeting. I'm initiating contacts with the Meridian PD and Ada County Sheriff's Department as to whether they might provide a representative to discuss how police officers view MWAG calls from a procedural viewpoint.

So, get your questions ready, we're going to do our best to have them addressed from the LEO side.
when do we know for sure?

adam m

imported post

That would be a huge benifit.
Oh and btw I'm a recovering tea cozy collector, 6 mos without incident. But yeah we do some crazy anti-coffee rallies.

ecocks

imported post

Contact has been initiated. I will let you know when we have our guest committments for the meeting and establish some ground rules.

Now would be a good time to get your thoughts and questionstogether on the subject. Also be thinking about inviting a few friends along in order to work on education in the community.

widescreen

imported post

ecocks wrote:
Next Meeting will be at 7:00PM on April 8th at The Sunrise Cafe in Meridian.

Topics on the agenda will be:

* Next Shoot (April 18th)

* Summer Activity schedule

* By-laws
What do you mean "by-laws?"

ecocks

imported post

Need to vote in by-laws for the organization so we can do those mundane things like open a bank account, file for non-profit status, etc.

ISRAEL

imported post

I was "visiting" you tube, and came across to the O.C. notice by channel 2 about the O.C. at the Boise zoo, and I was wandering if you know this persons, they don't come to our meetings, and it will be nice if we can invite them to join us, is there another group in Boise?, or maybe they came from another place?. if you know them, please invite them to our meetings, .

I O.C. again in downtown Boise, and every time is getting easy, right now I hardly CC . I enjoy the "fredom" O.C. brings.

FELIZ DIA DE RESURRECCION or HAPPY EASTER.

IndianaBoy79

imported post

The youtube video you speak of was us. If you go back in the forum far enough, you'll find us organizing it in one of the threads.

I for one am still active, both on the forums and active in the community. My friend Blain, mentioned in the newspaper article, is still OCing here and there but never was very active on the board. I know a few of the other people who attended are also very active in their communities, but don't often post here. Several others took active duty assignments or moved out of state for job reasons. Hope that helps. :)

For some fun reading, look up the old Boise Weekly articles from that year....Bill Cope does a great job of discrediting the libs and making himself sound uneducated.

Some Idaho OC History

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=13777&forum_id=63&highlight=zoo+boise

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=12874&forum_id=20&highlight=zoo+boise

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=13800&forum_id=20&highlight=zoo+boise

ISRAEL

imported post

Kak de la? I was inviting another friend from church this past sunday, and told him where the ismeetin and he told me that Sun Rise restaurant is closing, do you know anyting about it ,or he is mistaking it? , I hope he is.

If I bring my last gun belt and holsters to the meeting, can you tell me if may be to "flashy", the dye did not come as I thought, and before I am wearing it I want toknow the "hard truth", becouse I am not so shure, well I see you at thursday meeting.

What ever happen to "car racer" I haven't see him for long time, I hope he is doing well. Your vaquero friend, Israel. Pa ka.!