• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Info to keep on hand?

Kloutier

imported post

I have a smart phone and would like to have up to 4 links saved in my browser to bring up to slow people that it is legal and so on and so forth. What links would you show people if you had internet around you at all times?

swillden

imported post

I put the Utah Code on my phone. That requires knowing your way around the code well enough to find the relevant bits quickly, but it's certainly complete :)

Rottie

imported post

Kloutier wrote:
I have a smart phone and would like to have up to 4 links saved in my browser to bring up to slow people that it is legal and so on and so forth.
If the "so on and so" forth is more about why you open carry rather than the legalities of the subject, rpyne has some pretty cool cards that he gives out.

UtahJarhead

imported post

Kloutier wrote:
Where can I get some pass along cards. I will pass em out with my wifes LDS ones.
Come to the OC/CC dinners we have each month. They've been handed out a few times now.

rpyne

imported post

Kloutier wrote:
Where can I get some pass along cards. I will pass em out with my wifes LDS ones.
Please update your location in your profile so we know where you are. If you are in Utah County, I can probably arrange to meet up and give you some.

Kloutier

imported post

rpyne wrote:
Kloutier wrote:
Please update your location in your profile so we know where you are. If you are in Utah County, I can probably arrange to meet up and give you some.
Updated my info Send me a pm or something.