• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My first "bad" run-in while open carrying

lcatct

imported post

Rich B wrote:
dcmdon wrote:
Are you saying that Goldberg local LEOs have not been challenging citizens open carrying????
I have no idea what you are trying to ask here.
I think the question is if any people OCing have been confronted by LEOs since the Goldberg incident,

As for the answer, I'll leave it for that person to hopefully respond, but I recall someone on this board making the claim that no one has been arrested in CT for OC since the Goldberg incident.

M

McX

imported post

red eyes? from working hard? naaah, he hit the hookah in the evidence room on the way out of work!

dcmdon

imported post

Thats not always the case. My eyes are going to be a mess tomorrow because after I put my kids to bed I worked on the house. Then went downstairs to do some reloading till 1:00 am.

Now I'm up in the kitchen surfing for 10 min efore going to bed. btw, the 6 month old should be up in an hour. ha. sleep. Nah. red eyes. yeah.

Lenny Benedetto

imported post

lcatct wrote:
Rich B wrote:
dcmdon wrote:
Are you saying that Goldberg local LEOs have not been challenging citizens open carrying????
I have no idea what you are trying to ask here.
I think the question is if any people OCing have been confronted by LEOs since the Goldberg incident,

As for the answer, I'll leave it for that person to hopefully respond, but I recall someone on this board making the claim that no one has been arrested in CT for OC since the Goldberg incident.

Read this thread

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum14/31843.html