Thread: Constitutional Carry Billl Question

Post imported post

I'm thinking I read someplace on the net that the Chief of Police or some LEO Group like that came out in support of the bill after it was amended. Did I read that or at my old age I'm I just mixed up? If I read it anyone know were I can find the article on the net? Thanks

Post imported post

lostone1413 wrote:
    I'm thinking I read someplace on the net that the Chief of Police or some LEO Group like that came out in support of the bill after it was amended. Did I read that or at my old age I'm I just mixed up? If I read it anyone know were I can find the article on the net? Thanks
    You're half-right. The Chiefs of Police associationhas dropped their opposition.

Post imported post

azcdlfred wrote:
    lostone1413 wrote:
    You're half-right. The Chiefs of Police associationhas dropped their opposition.
    +1 that is exactly what i read,in their opinionas amended and seeing how it was going to pass anyway they dropped their opposition basicly they're neutral...

Post imported post

What's the current position of the rank and file LEOs? Anybody know?

Post imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
    What's the current position of the rank and file LEOs? Anybody know?
    All the rank and file police lobbies went "neutral" from opposed, after some "suasage making." Even the more political Chiefs of Police lobby has gone neutral.

By the way, the Senate bill is going to be heard Monday in "third read" and I am working on an Alert to send out. Meanwhile, if you want to contact your Senator, go here.

Fred