Thread: Open Carry Holster For Ruger LCP

Post imported post

Does anyone know of a good open carry holster for a Ruger LCP? I bought the pistol for my girlfriend and can't seem to find a good holster for open carry!

Post imported post

For OC, you're going to want a retention holster. This one says it fits the LCP:

http://www.amazon.com/This-Holster-F.../dp/B001GKI2DU

It has a thumb break and looks pretty nice.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Post imported post

http://www.itacusa.com/ShowProductDe...CategoryID=294

I made2 minor mods to it thou! I put a drop of glue in the bottom & top where the pin for the retentionlever sits,I also took a piece velcro(the female side) and taped it to the inside of the extra mag pouch just to give the mag poucha lil bit of extra retention!

Post imported post

CUOfficer wrote:
    Does anyone know of a good open carry holster for a Ruger LCP? I bought the pistol for my girlfriend and can't seem to find a good holster for open carry!
    I've got the Fobus, not really excited about it. I like the looks of the Itacusa holster someone posted here.
    Did you get your GF the raspberry LCP? Mine should be here in a couple days!

Post imported post

Cobbersmom wrote:
    CUOfficer wrote:
    I've got the Fobus, not really excited about it. I like the looks of the Itacusa holster someone posted here.
    I haven't seen a raspberry one but I did see the one with the stainless slide. Can you post a pic of it?

Post imported post

r1dramma wrote:
    Cobbersmom wrote:
    CUOfficer wrote:
    I haven't seen a raspberry one but I did see the one with the stainless slide. Can you post a pic of it?
    No problem, but instead of a pic off the internet, I should have mine by this weekend. Will take a pic and post it. Also if you check out elsiepeaforum.com, there are lots of pics of them. I've seen the stainless, would love to pair the raspberry with the stainless slide!

Post imported post

Cobbersmom wrote:
    r1dramma wrote:
    Cobbersmom wrote:
    CUOfficer wrote:
    No problem, but instead of a pic off the internet, I should have mine by this weekend. Will take a pic and post it. Also if you check out elsiepeaforum.com, there are lots of pics of them. I've seen the stainless, would love to pair the raspberry with the stainless slide!
    Oh wowmy girlfriends gonna want the Raspberry LCP!

Thanks for the info Cobbersmom

Post imported post

Don't know if you guys are aware but I foundout about this :

http://ltdammo.com/index.php?main_pa...products_id=58

on the elsiepea forum!

$13.99 a box of 50 I just ordered 300 rnds for my girlfriend!:celebrate