• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Holster For Ruger LCP

CUOfficer

imported post

Does anyone know of a good open carry holster for a Ruger LCP? I bought the pistol for my girlfriend and can't seem to find a good holster for open carry!

Cobbersmom

imported post

CUOfficer wrote:
Does anyone know of a good open carry holster for a Ruger LCP? I bought the pistol for my girlfriend and can't seem to find a good holster for open carry!
I've got the Fobus, not really excited about it. I like the looks of the Itacusa holster someone posted here.
Did you get your GF the raspberry LCP? Mine should be here in a couple days!

r1dramma

imported post

Cobbersmom wrote:
CUOfficer wrote:
I've got the Fobus, not really excited about it. I like the looks of the Itacusa holster someone posted here.
I haven't seen a raspberry one but I did see the one with the stainless slide. Can you post a pic of it?

Cobbersmom

imported post

r1dramma wrote:
Cobbersmom wrote:
CUOfficer wrote:
I haven't seen a raspberry one but I did see the one with the stainless slide. Can you post a pic of it?
No problem, but instead of a pic off the internet, I should have mine by this weekend. Will take a pic and post it. Also if you check out elsiepeaforum.com, there are lots of pics of them. I've seen the stainless, would love to pair the raspberry with the stainless slide!

r1dramma

imported post

Cobbersmom wrote:
r1dramma wrote:
Cobbersmom wrote:
CUOfficer wrote:
No problem, but instead of a pic off the internet, I should have mine by this weekend. Will take a pic and post it. Also if you check out elsiepeaforum.com, there are lots of pics of them. I've seen the stainless, would love to pair the raspberry with the stainless slide!

Oh wowmy girlfriends gonna want the Raspberry LCP!

Thanks for the info Cobbersmom:)