Thread: PX4 Storm

Post imported post

I'm looking for a medium-sized .40, and I like the looks of the Beretta PX4 Storm. Anyone had any good or bad experiences?

Post imported post

Porter N wrote:
    I'm looking for a medium-sized .40, and I like the looks of the Beretta PX4 Storm. Anyone had any good or bad experiences?
    Scorpio_vette just got a sub compact model for his wife and she likes it. http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum5/38285-1.html

If they had the subcompact in 45acp I would be interested. Read through the thread for a few good tidbits.

From my experience (my own included) people ask about a gun and unless they get absolutely horrible reviews they usually wind up getting the gun they asked about. That gun has peaked your interest for some reason and I haven't heard a single bad thing about it so you will probably be happy with it. The magazine grip extender thingy looks pretty cool on the subcompact. :-)

Post imported post

i'm only going off of what i've read, but as much as we like the subcompact, i think we would like the mid/full size one even better because of a different barrel configuration. other than that, "most" of the parts are interchangeable between the subcompact and fullsize models. based on that, i believe that i would like the mid/full size models just as much as the sub model.

i love my wifes sub px4 storm, and am seriously considering getting myself the fullsize model once i save up enough coin.

Post imported post

cool. thanks for the input, ya'll!