• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

PX4 Storm

Porter N

imported post

I'm looking for a medium-sized .40, and I like the looks of the Beretta PX4 Storm. Anyone had any good or bad experiences?

45acpForMe

imported post

Porter N wrote:
I'm looking for a medium-sized .40, and I like the looks of the Beretta PX4 Storm. Anyone had any good or bad experiences?

Scorpio_vette just got a sub compact model for his wife and she likes it. http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum5/38285-1.html

If they had the subcompact in 45acp I would be interested. Read through the thread for a few good tidbits.

From my experience (my own included) people ask about a gun and unless they get absolutely horrible reviews they usually wind up getting the gun they asked about. That gun has peaked your interest for some reason and I haven't heard a single bad thing about it so you will probably be happy with it. The magazine grip extender thingy looks pretty cool on the subcompact. :)

scorpio_vette

imported post

i'm only going off of what i've read, but as much as we like the subcompact, i think we would like the mid/full size one even better because of a different barrel configuration. other than that, "most" of the parts are interchangeable between the subcompact and fullsize models. based on that, i believe that i would like the mid/full size models just as much as the sub model.

i love my wifes sub px4 storm, and am seriously considering getting myself the fullsize model once i save up enough coin.