• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Groups in/near Vancouver?

missXmay

imported post

My boyfriend and I have heard of different groups in other states that hold get togethers (picnics, dinners, ect.) and we were wondering if there were any in our area?

We are new to OC and think that the word needs to get out more. Too much bad stigma behind guns. We want to work on helping people understand that guns are not bad. We believe they are helpful in defending yourself and others. And not to mention fun shoot :)

.45ACPaddy

Mech

imported post

Whenever I'm in town next, I'll be up for an OC gathering. I've lived in Vancouver for the last 10 years (until I moved to Baltimore to go to college) and have just recently started OC'ing. It'd be great to meet some local folks who support this cause as well.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Same here, when I am in Vancouver next time I will post. I grew up in Vancouver and still have family and friends there. Graduated from HS in Vancouver, etc...