• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Non-resident CCW License?

Article1section23

imported post

Big Boy wrote:
Big,

Save yourself some money and go with Florida. The permits are now good for 5 and might even be 7 years now. They will accept a Heritage Card, so you don't to pay forany additional training, just the permit. Virginia will take the heritage card also and its $100 for the permit.

Take the money you just saved doing this and join the SAF or GOA, plus some ammo.

Big Boy

imported post

I've already sent it in. This thread was a month old before someone revived it.

mFonz77

imported post

The law only states you must be 23 to apply for the MO permit, not *a* permit. There is also nothing in the law stating that it is a violation of Missouri law to apply for an out-of-state permit if you are under the age of 23.

So go sign up for that Maine/FL permit!