Thread: Request from WKOW 27 news to speak on camera

Post imported post

Hay all, I have a request from WKOW-27 to speak on camera about when the Baraboo Wal-Mart called the police on me for OCing. A chance to educate Wisconsin to OCing.

Hi Cowboy,

I'm a reporter with WKOW-27 in Madison. Would you be willing to talk to me on camera about your experience at Wal-Mart? It sounds like a VERY interesting story.

Thanks,

Bob Schaper

Post imported post

Excellent !!! make us proud & post a link to the story when it airs.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Good opportunity to make some points for our side. However, beware of greeks bearing gifts. Be careful not to alienate wal-Mart corporate.

Post imported post

Lammie wrote:
    Good opportunity to make some points for our side. However, beware of greeks bearing gifts. Be careful not to alienate wal-Mart corporate.
    Yes, don't that. Just alienate their idiot managers that can't get the word out to their employee's that OC is legal. Stop kicking the OCers out & calling the police on them.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???