• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Seattle OC report

RayeHawk

imported post

I had some check fraud going on, and the second time I called SPD to file a report (2nd day in a row), I was at Starbucks, OCing.

The same police officer who had take previous day's report showed up - Officer Miller #7544 of North Precinct.

Pleasant greetings were exchanged, he started talking, then did visible double take.

Got a sheepish grin. "I'm sorry, OC always startles me."

"No worries" I said.

Finish report, shake hands.

Good experience. :monkey

DEROS72

imported post

I have never had any issues with SPD and have had some good conversations with a couple of the guys on hardware,where to shoot etc.

FMCDH

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
I have never had any issues with SPD and have had some good conversations with a couple of the guys on hardware,where to shoot etc.
I haven't had a negative OC encounter with SPD since the summer of 2001.

Granted, I was pretty much out of state from 2003 to 2008, but still! :)