• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Reinstatement of My Account

G

imported post

First, I want to thank John for the reinstatement of my account.

I communicated with him earlier and apologize for the added work and heartburn that my posting had caused.

I promised to refrain from posting as I have in the past and would restrain myself.

I wish to also thank the individual that interceded on my behalf.

Having said that, I feel compelled to add that while I will not post here as a distraction, this doesn't mean that I am stepping back from exposing the improprieties that I witness. I will just use a different venue.

Again my sincere and humble apologies to John and Mike.

THway

imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
First, I want to thank John for the reinstatement of my account.

I communicated with him earlier and apologize for the added work and heartburn that my posting had caused.

I promised to refrain from posting as I have in the past and would restrain myself.

I wish to also thank the individual that interceded on my behalf.

Having said that, I feel compelled to add that while I will not post here as a distraction, this doesn't mean that I am stepping back from exposing the improprieties that I witness. I will just use a different venue.

Again my sincere and humble apologies to John and Mike.

You are very welcome... I am glad to see that you are back. However I am leaving.

At this time in my life, I cannot be associated with the past present and possibly future illegal activities of certain members within the Michigan section of this movement. I for one do not wish to attend an OC event where a minor is handed an airsoft gun to carry. Nor do I wish to associate myself with anyone who supports or condones the illegal possession of firearms. I also do not appreciate the behavior of other members here with their vulgar remarks towards the owners of this site. Further more, I do not wish to partake in any illegal activitiesunknown or otherwisein the future, by any member of this site or movement at any event.

PAT, I have known you personally now for a long time. We have had our disagreements in the past. But when I took the time to get to know you, we have become close friends. You may come across harsh and coarse, but you speak the truth.

With this being said, I wish you well, and I look forward to seeing you this summer when you come back up to Michigan.

Best regards,

THway

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

So does this mean we get the nice Pat, without the ass Pat?

It's about time. I wouldn't have asked for that result on multiple occasions if there wasn't a Pat worth keeping around. :p

1245A Defender

imported post

quite frankly, i never even knew you were gone!:?
when were you gone? :exclaim:
i looked at your posts, and youve been here every day except the 20th! :banghead:
if youre ever gone again, you should give me a call, so i can miss you too!:lol:
glad youre back! :celebrate