• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast 9:30 AM Saturday 3/27/10

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Cracker Barrel
3620 Mayland Court
Richmond, VA 23233
(804) 290-0713

We start about 9:30 AM & finish when we have to.

stay safe.

skidmark

kennys

imported post

If we feel better and feel that the threat is low to spreading this crud that we have around we will be there, but if we dont enjoy.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

This is the Cracker Barrel near I-64 & Gaskins Rd., across the street from O'Charly's - enter off of Mayland and follow the bread crumbs.

Yata hey

kennys

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
This is the Cracker Barrel near I-64 & Gaskins Rd., across the street from O'Charly's - enter off of Mayland and follow the bread crumbs.

Yata hey
Dont forget.........DUCK........:lol:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

kennys wrote:
Grapeshot wrote:

Yata hey
Dont forget.........DUCK........:lol:
They will fight you for the bread crumbs - best to stay in the shallow end.

contentbkdtop.gif

Yata hey

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Can't make it this weekend. There's an American Long Rifle Show in Williamsburg. Then I need to head directly back to the farm ad make up for my rain day today.

kennys

imported post

peter nap wrote:
Can't make it this weekend. There's an American Long Rifle Show in Williamsburg. Then I need to head directly back to the farm ad make up for my rain day today.
How long can the show be?:lol:

curtiswr

imported post

I should be able to make it out.

Our server was nice last time, complimented us and thanked us for what we/VCDL do.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

If this keeps up, next Clumsy will be saying she might be there. :lol: :p

Yata hey

curtiswr

imported post

I got good motive to go... I enjoy the OC breakfasts, they have good food, and they had a Hershey's candle in the shop that I might wanna buy. :D

kennys

imported post

riverrat10k wrote:
Good to see everyone Sat. morning. Ask skidmark about his "big gun".
Sorry I missed it, but if you all get sick, its not my fault. I kept my germs at home with me.