• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Can I have a gun in my office in MD?

Mr.FiredUp

imported post

I may be helping a friend of mine in MD build his company up. He is starting a large expansion and he needs qualified help to manage and train his people through it. I have more qualifications and training than anyone else available in our business (I own the same kind of company he does), so we are going through talks about how I can help.

My question is, when I am down at his office as a manager, can I bring my weapon with me and load it when I get there for protection? His office is on a very busy street and the gang population/violence is escalating in what we all know to be an anti gun state.

Any statements of law and links to those laws, or links to other threads where this has been discussed would be much appreciated.

I feel the same way you do about MD. No flaming remarks needed. Just looking for facts. Thanks in advance!