• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Member - Norfolk/VB Area

2005Mustang

imported post

Good morning, all! I am a new member and have been visiting the site for several weeks now.A good friend of mine at work participates and turned me on to the site. I have been OC'ing with a Sig 229 Elite and/or a Glock 19C.

I appreciate the solid information published by others, for people like myself, to soak in and absorb. I look forward to meeting at the next social gathering.

Cheers,

John

AbNo

imported post

Just like I said in another thread....

VA BCH is an ok place, but the Tunnel traffic sucks.

So does Touron Season.

I tell you, that place has its own vernacular.

45acpForMe

imported post

2005Mustang wrote:
Good morning, all!  I am a new member and have been visiting the site for several weeks now.  A good friend of mine at work participates and turned me on to the site.  I have been OC'ing with a Sig 229 Elite and/or a Glock 19C.

I appreciate the solid information published by others, for people like myself, to soak in and absorb.  I look forward to meeting at the next social gathering.

Cheers,

John

Welcome to the forum. Yeah another Sig fan! For some reason there aren't that many around this area. I attended several dinners before running into another Sig carrier. I OC my P220 Stainless Elite. I consider it my dress gun. For daily duty carry I have been carrying my USP or Big Hawg.