Thread: What does 'unenforceable' mean to you, a law enFORCEment agent and the court?

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Unenforceable means that a Court will not enforce. It does not mean 'invalid'.

The Court does not make an unenforceable citation, the law enFORCEment agent does.

The District Attorney's office may bring an unenforceable charge but the victim, now with standing, must defend his innocence and freedom.

An ordinance, a law written by a political subdivision, that is contradicted by statute (a law written by the State) can be improperly enforced by a law enFORCEment agent.

An unenforceable contradictory ordinance is binding on a citizen.

Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar

Post imported post

Are you saying that it istime to make somemunicipalities (including Town of Washington Door County)pay (court costs, time and effort) for their stupidity exhibited by their refusal to comply with State Statutes????

Post imported post

I'm probably wrong;I think it means either unconstitutional or there is no set punishment for such an act.(example OC with a leg holster when the law states it must be in a belt holster-but it does not give the legal mumbo jumbo about failure to do so is punishable by ect.ect.ect.)just an opinion not a fact nor am i attempting to get in a debate,again just my opinion...

Post imported post

Interceptor_Knight wrote:
    Are you saying that it istime to make somemunicipalities (including Town of Washington Door County)pay (court costs, time and effort) for their stupidity exhibited by their refusal to comply with State Statutes????

http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???