Thread: Harry Reid and the NRA

Post imported post

Msnbc reported today thattocounterpoint the Tea Party gathering in Searchlight NV Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid will spend part of the day at a new shooting range in Las Vegas with NRA executive vice president Wayne LaPierre.

See Reid is just a misunderstood, down to earth, gun lovin' guy. :what: What is the NRAdoing giving this guy a photo op?
    AUDE VIDE TACE

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Sucking up. It's the NRA way.

Post imported post

It's called

SUCKING UP

COMPROMISING

and

NOT A DIME FROM ME UNTIL THEY CHANGE
    "The Second Amendment speaks nothing to an unfettered Right". (Post # 100)
    "Restrictions are not infringements. Bans are infringements.--if it reaches beyond Reasonable bans". (Post # 103)
    Beretta92FSLady
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ons-Bill/page5

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, nothing in any of my posts should be considered legal advice. If you need legal advice, consult a reputable attorney, not an internet forum.

Post imported post

Wayne is doing it because Harry Reid generally votes pro 2A.

Post imported post

It was always my understanding that Reid is Pro-2A. He may be a nut job on some other issues, but he gets this one right.

Post imported post

The NRA however, needs to find a new Pro 2A Nevadan to back as Reid is not popular with conservative states voters and will be targeted for replacement.

He is also not a believer in the Constitution as recently proven with the "other" big issue these days. An issue which can be used against the 2A and which proves that the rights of Americans (including 2A) are not safe from such people.
    "The Second Amendment speaks nothing to an unfettered Right". (Post # 100)
    "Restrictions are not infringements. Bans are infringements.--if it reaches beyond Reasonable bans". (Post # 103)
    Beretta92FSLady
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ons-Bill/page5

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, nothing in any of my posts should be considered legal advice. If you need legal advice, consult a reputable attorney, not an internet forum.

Post imported post

I can't name a single senator the US Constitution is safe from. If it's not trying to ban one thing, it's trying to ban another.

One guy says he's pro-gun in one breath, and then tries to get prayer in school or then spend more money on the war on.. you name it, drugs, education, terrorism, cow farts.

US Representatives, less so.

Post imported post

Politics are such that you make friends of even your enemies so that when you do need them, they return your calls. Reid, whatever you want to think about him, is one of the few things between yuo and the ATF right now.

SavageOne wrote:
    Msnbc reported today thattocounterpoint the Tea Party gathering in Searchlight NV Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid will spend part of the day at a new shooting range in Las Vegas with NRA executive vice president Wayne LaPierre.

See Reid is just a misunderstood, down to earth, gun lovin' guy. :what: What is the NRAdoing giving this guy a photo op?

Post imported post

pro2A wrote:
    It was always my understanding that Reid is Pro-2A. He may be a nut job on some other issues, but he gets this one right.
    Well, good for him on this issue. Perhaps he'll tighten down the other screws, as well.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Post imported post

Harry Reid is a spineless POS. Obama's butt-boy. He'll turn on the 2A the second his master tells him to start the push for public safety and the crackdown on domestic terrorists.

Fortunately, he'll be thrown out of office in November. Then any of you who defend him can vote to put a real 2A defender in his place who'll not be 'a nut' of 'some' other issues.

Post imported post

since9 wrote:
    Well, good for him on this issue. Perhaps he'll tighten down the other screws, as well.
    No screws left, used them all on the American people. Pack your your bags Harry!
    Iím proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.

Post imported post

Sarah P. stole all the screws, loosened them, and packed them onto a bus in Searchlight, NV.

Fortunately, for Harry, she hasfew Nevadans on the bus, and them that are prefer TEA to the GOP.

Unpack your bags, Harry: Some of us like you just where you are!

Post imported post

The Donkey wrote:
    Sarah P. stole all the screws, loosened them, and packed them onto a bus in Searchlight, NV.

Fortunately, for Harry, she hasfew Nevadans on the bus, and them that are prefer TEA to the GOP.

Unpack your bags, Harry: Some of us like you just where you are!
    Not all that inpresed with Palin either, you know they would make a great pair in running. Palin could smile you right through Harrys screws,you would never feel it.
    Iím proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.