Thread: Any KY LEOs?

Post imported post

First off I m sorry if this is too off topic, just really in need of some advice.

I live in KY and thinking of going into law enforcement. After being in a dead end career of graphic design for about 4 years I have to make a career change and have always fancy LE. Never served in arm forces, life justnever allow it sadly. I haveyears of training in martial arts and was raised in army background house hold to honor thy country and the respect thelaw, so LE seems to be a fit for me in many ways.

Back on topic...Does anyone know what steps I would need to take to get intoLE? Should Iconsider going back to college andstudy law or maybe evenwork securityto build on my resume?

Any suggestions are welcome, thank you and godbless

Kevin

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

FIRST - do not, never, ever, trust Anony Mouse, the internet cop wannabe, to be a cop. Find, ask, speak to a real flesh and blood person about becoming a cop. Internet-cops are azzholes.

Post imported post

lol, I been waiting to run into a few local LEOs that I know... Its one of those things when I dont have a question I see there every where. When I have a question, you cant find them with a search warrant...

Post imported post

Where in Ky are you?

I am in corrections and that's a good place to get your foot in the door. Start from the bottom. Try your local jail.

Post imported post

I m in grant co. I have though about getting into jail security. Actually need to look into that a bit closer, not sure how often they hire in.