• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any KY LEOs?

robin.kevin

imported post

First off I m sorry if this is too off topic, just really in need of some advice.

I live in KY and thinking of going into law enforcement. After being in a dead end career of graphic design for about 4 years I have to make a career change and have always fancy LE. Never served in arm forces, life justnever allow it sadly. I haveyears of training in martial arts and was raised in army background house hold to honor thy country and the respect thelaw, so LE seems to be a fit for me in many ways.

Back on topic...Does anyone know what steps I would need to take to get intoLE? Should Iconsider going back to college andstudy law or maybe evenwork securityto build on my resume?

Any suggestions are welcome, thank you and godbless

Kevin

robin.kevin

imported post

lol, I been waiting to run into a few local LEOs that I know... Its one of those things when I dont have a question I see there every where. When I have a question, you cant find them with a search warrant...

robin.kevin

imported post

I m in grant co. I have though about getting into jail security. Actually need to look into that a bit closer, not sure how often they hire in.