• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Concealed carry class today.

Dustiniac

Banned
imported post

Today I took a class offered by Bill Schmitz for the Utah/Minnesota carry permit. I spread the OC word, I had many people asking me about it, and I made sure to give out our web addresses. The class was held at the Nicolet Rifle Club in Suamico.

Mlutz

imported post

That's reallycool! I thought START training was going to be cool, I just have not gotten in touch with the guy I need to talk to.

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Bill Schmitz is a GREAT guy! Bill is Chairman of the WCCA

When we filed the lawsuit on Jan 8th Bill called right away to express his support.

We look forward to working with guys like Bill in the future to advance gun-rights in Wisconsin.

Wisconsin Carry Inc.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman wrote:

When we filed the lawsuit on Jan 8th Bill called right away to express his support.

We look forward to working with guys like Bill in the future to advance gun-rights in Wisconsin.

+1000

Bill has been very supportive of our cause.

Spartacus

Banned
imported post

My girlfriend Kimberly and I will be getting a Minnesota permit from Bill next Saturday so that we can CC in our upcoming trip to Arizona.

It will be soooo nice not to have to unload and case our sidearms as we have had to do in the past.

Passive101

imported post

My first ccw course was with him. He's a good instructor and a nice Guy.

Food with the course still?

Shotgun

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. wrote:
Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman wrote:

+1000

Bill has been very supportive of our cause.
+ another 1000. I took Bill's MN course a few years ago and he is an effective instructor.

M

McX

imported post

i think hubert would make a damn fine oc instructor, but with all he does, i think we got him spread pretty thin. learned more in the 20 minutes that i first talked to the guy than i got from everyone else in my whole life. maybe give the guy a paycheck in this venue for all he is doing for all of us! i know i would attend his class, and bring my kids too. teach 'em right, and teach 'em early.