Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming CCW + Open Carry Class

Post imported post

On Day Concealed Carry Class being held on April 10th.

Covers Open Carry in Wisconsin and CCW permit qualifications for Minnesota, Florida etc. 35 states in all.

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas Colorado Delaware
    Georgia Idaho Indiana Kansas Kentucky Louisiana
    Michigan Mississippi Missouri Montana New Hampshire Nebraska
    New Mexico North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Pennsylvania
    South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Virginia
    Washington West Virginia Wyoming Florida Minnesota

[img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/John/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/img]

Class being held in South La Crosse, WI

Any Questions Please Ask

JJC

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Are you going to pay the owner a tithe for your spamming his discussion forum?

Post imported post

Cost?
    Former Corporal of Marines.

Banned

Post imported post

Just ignore Doug, Doug is the source of 90% of the world's spam.

Post imported post

Gordo wrote:
    Cost?
    $150 Bring a buddy, you get a $25 discount. 2 buddies you get $50 off.
    Bring wife, she gets a $50 discount.

JJC

Post imported post

Dustiniac wrote:
    Just ignore Doug, Doug is the source of 90% of the world's spam.
    Thank You, In my time here I've come to that conclusion as well.

JJC

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

JJC wrote:
    Gordo wrote:
    Cost?

JJC
    Just to give everybody another data point, I went to a Utah class put on by Iowa Carry in 2008 and it cost me $50.00 total.

Dave

Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

Post imported post

davegran wrote:
    JJC wrote:
    Gordo wrote:
    Cost?

JJC
    Just to give everybody another data point, I went to a Utah class put on by Iowa Carry in 2008 and it cost me $50.00 total.

Dave
    As far as I know Iowa doesn't issue CCW, or honor any other states training.

By all means take Dave's class.

Post imported post

As far as I know, Wisconsin doesn't issue ccw permits, or honor any other states' permits.

By all means, take JJC's class

Banned

Post imported post

To be honest, Doug is correct. This is an open carry site and advertising for a CCW class is in violation of the forum rules.

For some of you newbies that like to bash the old timer, maybe you should read the forum rules as well.

Simply stating that you offer some advice on open carry does not mean that the class is still not centered around CCW.

Please refrain from using this forum for the interests of the Wisconsin Patriots and Gene German.

There are CCW forums that would be much more related to your posts.

Besides, $150.00 for something you don't need isn't practical.

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

JJC wrote:
    davegran wrote:
    JJC wrote:
    Gordo wrote:
    Cost?

JJC

Dave
    As far as I know Iowa doesn't issue CCW, or honor any other states training.

By all means take Dave's class.
    It's not my class; it was conducted by a Utah certified instructor and it, along with an included session at the range that same day, satisfied the requirements for a Utah CCW.

Dave

Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar

Post imported post

J.Gleason wrote:
    For some of you newbies that like to bash the old timer, maybe you should read the forum rules as well.
    Doug brings it on to himself by drawing first blood....

Banned

Post imported post

J.Gleason wrote:
    To be honest, Doug is correct. This is an open carry site and advertising for a CCW class is in violation of the forum rules.

Simply stating that you offer some advice on open carry does not mean that the class is still not centered around CCW.

Please refrain from using this forum for the interests of the Wisconsin Patriots and Gene German.

Who you are you tell us what we need and don't need?

Banned

Post imported post

Interceptor_Knight wrote:
    J.Gleason wrote:
    Exactly, Doug does it bring it on himself. I have never once seen him apologize for being the way he is.

Post imported post

Can you take the class shooting a walther p22 .22 cal pistol? I have a neck injury and can't shoot anything that kicks.

Banned

Post imported post

At the class I was at on Saturday a guy was shooting a Browning .22 semi.

McX

Post imported post

i went the economy route, and got a penn. non-res. permit to carry. it was quick and easy, and above all cheap. for me it works, if i ever go south again, it covers the states i would travel through, and once i get to fla. i'd just go glove box carry, since fla. doesn't recognize the penn. permit. plus there is an added bonus; it allows me to carry in arkensas, if i go to visit my left view, anti-gun inlaws! a chance to piss them off; yeah i got a permit for it...so?

not important nor impressive, but it's the first permit i ever got, means alot to me. laminated it, and keep it in my wallet!

Banned

Post imported post

Dustiniac wrote:
    J.Gleason wrote:

Who you are you tell us what we need and don't need?
    Well in the Dustin, the law is very specific in Wisconsin that you can not CCW. Therefore what is the need of a CCW class?

Since you want to step up to the plate and try to "Take Charge" of this forum by disrespecting the oldtimers, maybe you should step back and think before you type.

You come on here being so defensive about every comment like you are taking everything as a personal attack. A re-evaluation may be in order.

For those of us who have been members here for any length of time, we are all aware of the Highjinks of the Wisconsin Patriots and Gene German.

They simple peruse this forum in search of people they can con out of their hard earned dollars. They are all for mandated training and turning your right into a privilege, all in the name of influencing legislation to include mandated training and appointing them the regulators of that training so they can slip their hands in your wallet and take your money. It is a scam. Anyone who has been in this forum for any amount of time knows this. As they reach out to you with what they insinuate is an olive branch, it is not until it is too late that you will learn it is nothing more than a briar stem.

Quite frankly, if you are not smart enough to research the laws and ask questions, particularly in a forum such as this, then you probably shouldn't be carrying at all.

What is so difficult about OC that you need to spend $150.00 on a class?

Interceptor_Knight wrote:
    J.Gleason wrote:
    Exactly, Doug does it bring it on himself. I have never once seen him apologize for being the way he is.

As far as I_K's comment, he should know better.

You just posted a rude comment to me:

"Who you are you tell us what we need and don't need?"

I don't see you apologizing.

See here is the thing, you have many members in here that have carried for probably more years then you have been alive. Whether you agree or disagree with what they are saying is irrelevent.

Simply agree to disagree. No disrespect is needed.

I have seen this happening in this forum for a long time now.

As a new member, maybe you could stand to learn something from a guy like Doug, Lammie, Brass, BNH, Myself or many others who have carried for over 20 years.

It is very easy to jump on the band wagon and throw out comments that are not necessary. One must be smarter than that.

You can ignore Doug all you want it still doesn't remove the knowledge the man has on these issues.

As far as I_K goes, yes he is knowledgeable on the issues as well. To bad he has to try so hard to prove every poster that he knows more than they do about every topic that is brought up in this forum. While he does have a lot of knowledge by coming at people the way he does, it doesn't say much for his credibility. Not saying he isn't credible, it just doesn't look good.

Perhaps before burning bridges you should attempt another approach.

Banned

Post imported post

Gleason, are you aware that those classes are for the Utah permit? With that permit you can carry in over half the states. This forum should support any type of carry, and in any place. Im sure for many people on this forum, this is their sole source of carry info, so we should support both types. That is why I said who you are to tell people what they need. Besides, if someone wants to spend 150 bucks, no one should say, no you dont need to.
    Secondly, what "oldtimer" besides Doug have I said anything negative to? None. Doug started insulting me. As far as Doug's so called knowledge, most of the time from what I've seen he just posts up a statute. I learned the commands copy and paste a long time ago.

McX

Post imported post

mr. gleason, i appologise, i didn't want to run afoul of forum rules, and discuss cc. i went with the penn. permit because it was a permit to carry, which to me left it open to what choice/style of carry i would choose. i will also have to research the states i would travel through going to fla. to see which ones inherantly allow oc, this would be my first choice anyway, especially when stopping for gas on the way down, that is the time i would most rely on the deterrent effect. plus i have to research vehicle carry for each state too. but it's ok, with the economy as bad as it is, and my wallet as slim as it is, i won't be going anywhere for quite some time.

Banned

Post imported post

"btw, I suggest you never suggest to me that I don't carry at all. I've got more firearms training than you could fathom."

Is this a threat Dustin? Just what exactly are you going to do if I do suggest that you don't carry?

Maybe you should do some research on people before you send them emails like this.

You think because you served during the IRAQ War you are invincible?

Ever think that the people you are sending these messages to have seen much more than you? Or have more experience than you?Or have more training then you?

Push on little one. send your threats to someone else.

It is no secret where I live. I have posted my address right in this very forum. If you want to make threats I am all for it. Ring the door bell.

"Sua Sponte"

Banned

Post imported post

You're an infant. That wasnt a threat. What kind of person posts a private message in public? Remember, you were the one telling me what to do. This forum is full of idiots like you.

McX

Post imported post

jeez, getting kinda swampy in here.....................you guys still like me? i'm ok right? i mean, i know i'm not the smartest, but i am loveable.

Banned

Post imported post

Dustiniac wrote:
    You're an infant. That wasnt a threat. What kind of person posts a private message in public? Remember, you were the one telling me what to do. This forum is full of idiots like you.
    Like I said simply show up at my door with your attitude.

I take that PM as a threat. I receive many PM's from other members of this forum and nothing insinuates a threat like yours.

Your not impressing anyone so move on.

And remember this, this "idiot" and the others here like me will remember your comments when the day comes you come searching for any answers from us.

I did not tell you in particular to do anything. It was you who chose to be the Hero and step up to the plate.

I can see already that CCW class and permit has made you a "God" among carriers.

And by the way this "infant" has seen more then you could ever dream.

Banned

Post imported post

Your an idiot. I'm done.

___Original Message_____
    Date: 2010-03-28 20:47:43
    Subject: Re:

Hey **** nut maybe you should try to find a little information on someone before you send them a threatening PM. I don't give a **** **** what you did in IRAQ. I have seen more than you will ever know. I am a former U.S. Army Ranger. I have been in more situations then you could ever imagine. So take your sorry candy ass somewhere else. If you are going to make threats to me you damn well better be able to back them up.

I posted your sorry ass threat in the forum so everyone else here can see just how you operate. If someone doesn't agree with you, you try to bully them. Bring it on cup cake.

Apparently you operate the same way. Once again, it was not a threat. Goodnight nancy. BTW, Rangers dont impress me.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast