• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"Homeland Security, FBI Raids Militias in Multiple States!"

cscitney87

imported post

http://www.michiganmilitia.com/

They say No Raid No Raid; as they do nothing illegal.

Others around the net are wondering what the deal is- some are touting these raids as the beginning of who knows what. Some are saying if the SHTF; all the militia in Michigan will ban together.

What do you guys all make of this?

DanM

imported post

EM87 wrote:
The newscast doesn't mention anything about militias, so I'm not sure why the article is titled as such.

Because the author titled it as such, and modified his article from a copy-and-paste of Channel 7's (which didn't have much info), adding in all the business about it being "dissenters" or "militias". I wouldn't get too worked up yet over a half-plagiarized article written by a guy with tin-foil for a hat.

M

McX

imported post

homeland security? we still got that department? i thought it went by the wayside when open carry became a reality har-har. well, they didn't show up here, so i guess i'm not on the list.....................yet.

Patriot 5.45

imported post

In my personal opinion the members of Michigans Militias will ban together Delta 5, SMVM & The North Michigan Backyard Protection boys an gals just to name a few...if the SHTF i WILL fight for my rights against tyranny....its my god given right!...however, i do not believe that this is the case...although if it is then the michigan militia has my full support of me and mine

"Lock and load, Keep your powder dry"

cscitney87

imported post

Mixed sensationalist reports from around the net; my take is there's nothing going on that anybody needs to worry about. Could be to early to say, though.

EM87

imported post

cscitney87 wrote:
Mixed sensationalist reports from around the net; my take is there's nothing going on that anybody needs to worry about.  Could be to early to say, though. 

Yeah, there's not much information yet. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

cscitney87

imported post

Reported elsewhere on the net- not my writing

"
On the American Militia Forums, a person has posted in the forums..

"I'm sure some of you know pale horse from his now famous youtube videos, I just found out that he and some other people from the Ohio Militia have been arrested, anyone else heard of this, supposed to have taken place in sandusky and huron."

pale horse is this man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFbPCvlTDWI
"

cabman1

Patriot 5.45

imported post

Several media outlets report that the FBI conducted raids on Saturday night and Sunday morning at several locations in Washtenaw and Lenewee counties. In its Sunday morning broadcast, Channel 7 Action News reports that Homeland Security and the Joint Anti-terrorism Task Force are also involved in the raids, possibly connected to a Michigan militia group. A command center has been set up at the Washtenaw Sheriff’s department.

found this
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=385x448760

pathetic site, video was what i was after