• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Outing on Washington Island

Jason in WI

imported post

Looks interesting, we have never been there. I'd have to see how much time the better half has left for vacation. We would have to make it a weekend thing. The rates on the campground don't look to bad. I don't think I can give a firm commitment right now but it's definitely something we'd consider.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
imported post

That area of Wisconsin is beautiful. Count me in! With enough advance notice I could make it and may be able to bring a few others with me from my neighborhood.:dude:

scorpio_vette

imported post

unfortunately i can't commit for sure due to health conditions. so if i get enough work and money saved up by then to afford the trip, and if my health allows, then i'd make it. but i can't plan that far ahead.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

scorpio_vette wrote:
Master Doug Huffman wrote:
Interceptor_Knight wrote:
Master Doug Huffman wrote:
Ferry schedule and tariffs
Thank you for the helpful information.I am certain many do sincerely appreciate it. Not everyone is as frequent a visitor as I am. Can I put you down as a Yes?
No. I will exercise my freedom of association and avoid so indiscreet individuals as here. I have corresponded with those that I would enjoy meeting.

so are you saying that you don't want to meet "people like me", or that you are protecting us from "people like you". however you take it, i take it as an insult. judge a book by its over and all that..........

so exactly how high is your horse??? do you need help getting way up there???
I am sure, Dougy was referring to me, more than any of you. but screw Dougy. We don't need him either.