• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I had a knife pulled on me last night

Hollowpoint38

A sandwich made of knuckles, Hoover, Alabama
imported post

BILLYBADBOY wrote:
I would make a report as soon as possible. Its not like tv or CSI but any information my help catch a predator or save a life.

It's not just about catching the perp. What if they act before you to save their own butt? Always be the first to call 911 because the police tend to "be on the side" of the first caller.

The bad guy could call first and say you tried to rob him. He pulled a knife to get you away and that's when you pulled a gun. He could tell them the only reason you didn't hurt him is because some people came out and saw him.

Never underestimate a criminal. They tend to do whatever is needed to get away with a crime.