• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any G/B/U reports 4 Cumberland, Hoke or Moore counties?

calynn

imported post

Been OCing on the weekends in Moore County, mainly around Vass and Southern Pines/Aberdeen. No problems yet, but that doesn't mean anything.

Bluemax

imported post

RegalNC wrote:
Thanks for the reply. Do you have any references for CCW training?
I went to Jim's Gun and Pawn in Fayetteville. Great instructor. Well worth my time. I talked to a guy in Laurinberg but he just wanted the money and didn't seem like he would teach what you need to know.

muccione

imported post

Every time I go to FayettNAM I OC... Not one look or problem.... Plus it is just so much safer to carry there... Tough town...