• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greek restaurant in Fed Way?

RayeHawk

imported post

Ok, peeps - saw a mention of a Greek restaurant in Fed Way, owned by OCDO member.

Can't remember the name. Anyone know?
I want me some souvlaki . . .
:lol:
Signed,

Hungry Grandma

Leatherneck

imported post

I believe he's working with his wife.
I asked her if they are reopening, and she said no. She also said that someone's trying to open with the Dino's name, but they're going to put a stop to that.

DesMoines Creek Restaurant is only about 5 minutes south of the old Dino's, across the street from QFC on Marine View Drive.

Gray Peterson

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Leatherneck wrote:
I believe he's working with his wife.
I asked her if they are reopening, and she said no. She also said that someone's trying to open with the Dino's name, but they're going to put a stop to that.

DesMoines Creek Restaurant is only about 5 minutes south of the old Dino's, across the street from QFC on Marine View Drive.
Dinos is gone?! :what::what::what:

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

Gray Peterson wrote:
Dinos is gone?! :what::what::what:

Yeah! What he said!

I had no idea! (obviously) I haven't been up there since the meeting, but then-again, I don't get to that side of Seatac airport very often. That sucks!

TechnoWeenie

imported post

Bookman wrote:
Manu's landlord illegally locked him out shortly after our meeting there. He is taking it to court. It should have been filed on last week.

That's what locksmiths are for...

If he's paid the lease, it's HIS property for that time.

If the owner/management company CHANGED THE LOCKS, then the owner is in for a hell of a time, as he's liable for any lost business revenue because of the illegal closure..

I'd just call a locksmith.....

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
imported post

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Bookman wrote:
Manu's landlord illegally locked him out shortly after our meeting there. He is taking it to court. It should have been filed on last week.

That's what locksmiths are for...

If he's paid the lease, it's HIS property for that time.

If the owner/management company CHANGED THE LOCKS, then the owner is in for a hell of a time, as he's liable for any lost business revenue because of the illegal closure..

I'd just call a locksmith.....

He's suing for lost revenue and everything else he can get out of this. That landlord is gonna pay through the nose.

DEROS72

imported post

For those new here,here is the KOMO video .KOMO and KIRO did a live feed of our meeting there.I know many have already seen this .He and his staff were exemplary in their support and dinner etc.Great Resturant with an awesome owner.....HE has elped me with the organizing of this and the Willow lake meets....He had a guns welcome here on the entrance...JImhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5MQgWu_9Jo
KOMO 4 5PM News Broadcast:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh8KW40bjLw

KOMO 4 6PM News Broadcast:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p8yinMa6hc