• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Motorcycle Ride/OC Lunch This Saturday (GR Area)

sevenplusone

imported post

For anybody on the west side of the state, I'll be out riding around weather permitting. No idea where I'm going, but I live on the north side of GR and likely would start there. Might hit the 'new' Rylees gun section in the city, have lunch elsewhere (Corner Bar in Rockford perhaps). I'll be OCing any time I'm not on the bike. I might have a friend riding also (also carrying).

Anybody who would like to join in this saturday let me know. This is very casual and unofficial, just want to do some riding/OCing

**weather permitting**