• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

IMPORTANT ! -see this information to protect yourself

Your experience with AFDB

• I currently keep and use AFDB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I keep AFDB info readily on hand just incase

• I will now realise the importance of AFDB

• I am aware of AFDB, but choose not to use it

• I am against the use of AFDB

• AFDB ruined my life, and I feel it is dangerous

• Total voters

Batousaii

imported post

In our current times, technologies can easily be used against the citizens. Information taps and data transmissions can be embedded into almost anything. Similar to a virus, the aberrant technologies can rework our systems and cause that system to work against itself, or against other systems. Please be aware of what can happen, and ensure your able to take appropriate measures to protect yourself and your family.

The website below is of the utmost importance. Please ensure you are fully familiar with it, bookmark it, brows it, ensure you maintain hard copies if the net goes down. This could be something we all need to know how to do.

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/:exclaim:

It's for your own good.

:cool:Bat

amzbrady

imported post

Batousaii wrote:
In our current times, technologies can easily be used against the citizens. Information taps and data transmissions can be embedded into almost anything. Similar to a virus, the aberrant technologies can rework our systems and cause that system to work against itself, or against other systems. Please be aware of what can happen, and ensure your able to take appropriate measures to protect yourself and your family.

The website below is of the utmost importance. Please ensure you are fully familiar with it, bookmark it, brows it, ensure you maintain hard copies if the net goes down. This could be something we all need to know how to do.

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/:exclaim:

It's for your own good.

:cool:Bat
OH NO... That made my day. Everyone who attends a Brady Bunch meet next time needs to wear one. That will create enough attention that the media will have to ask and you can tell them its to keep from being brain washed with false facts and being led to believe that the constitution is non existent.

Tomas

imported post

Since I'm probably considerably older than many here, I've probably been aware of AFDB for longer than most.

In fact, here is a picture of me, in 2004, checking in to a video conference on-line while employing AFDB...

The looks on the faces of the other participants in the video conference when I signed on was priceless... :shock:

Be safe!

tom_icon_flap.gif

Aryk45XD

imported post

OMG!!! AFDB!!!:what: LMFAO. I thought it was something serious. Thanks, I laughed harder seeing this than the past two hours of comedy specials I'm watching now.