• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A lil info please

Singlestack

imported post

Howdy y'all. I am currently living in Utah, but am a Garden Grove native. I currently possess a CCW permit for Utah, and we have OC up here as well. I frequent So Cal to visit family now and then, and I was unaware the OC'ing in Cali was even legal till now. If someone could point me in the direction I need to go to find the laws surrounding this new freedom for So Cal, I'd greatly appreciate it. ( where you can vs where you can not carry, loaded/unloaded, does having a CCW permit from another state offer me any other benefits as a oppossed to be a current Cali resident, etc etc ) thank y'all kindly in advance and y'all have a great week, and for gods sake, please be careful out there

Singlestack

imported post

[align=left](g)
A firearm shall be deemed to be loaded for the purposes of this section when there is an unexpended cartridge or shell in, or attached in any manner to, the firearm, including, but not limited to, in the firing chamber, magazine, or clip thereof attached to the firearm. **...[/align]
[align=left] forgive my ignorance, but I read this as to say that if you want to carry open in the state of California, you can not even have a magazine in the magazine well with rounds in the magazine. Is this correct or am I reading this wrong?[/align]