• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FS Glock 22

jarhead1911A

imported post

Glock 22
40 S@W
I think its a gen 2
comes with 2 15rd mags
great shape

tricon night sites

asking $475.00 obo

I hate to sell it but i have 2.

jarhead1911A

imported post

I cant speak for previous owner(s) but as far as what i have shot about 50 the internals of the glock look to be in excellent if not newer condition

SpyderTattoo

imported post

It's a Glock. It doesn matter if you have 50 or 10'000 rounds through it. This is a good deal for this gun. I used to have a G22 and loved it. I currently carry a G21.(That's .45 ACP if you don't know) If you like the .40 this is a great deal.

Good luck selling it Jarhead. :D

Beretta92FSLady

imported post

SpyderTattoo wrote:
It's a Glock. It doesn matter if you have 50 or 10'000 rounds through it. This is a good deal for this gun. I used to have a G22 and loved it. I currently carry a G21.(That's .45 ACP if you don't know) If you like the .40 this is a great deal.

Good luck selling it Jarhead. :D

Yes, good luck selling it Jarhead :)

Actually, it does matter to me since I can get a new Glock for under 500 bucks. Hence the question.

Glocked and Loaded

imported post

Are Tricon night sites better then Trijicon night sites?

I had to do that...
And Trijicons are $72-$100+ depending on how/where your getting them.

It might also help to see if you can see the date on the sites. If the sites came with a gen 2 Glock (over 10 years ago) then they should be at there half life meaning there about half as bright. So if they are newer then that's a very big plus.

You can find out alot of info about your Glock 22 at
http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=412093

Just searching the prefix of your serial number (first 3 letters) you should be able to find out what month and year it was made in and the generation. Also there are pictures to help you find out what generation it is.
I hope that helps.

And as far as round count goes I would choose to buy a used one as people have already tested it(not that it needs it). Anything that goes out with lots of shooting (if anything) can usually be replaced for under $10 a part.