• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Car Seat/Steering Wheel/Between the Seats Holsters-Love them or hate them, use them or not?

ToniDaTyga

imported post

I picked up a car seat holster at the last RK Gunshow at Freedom Hall and I love it. Beats putting the gun on the seat, in the glovebox or leaving it uncomfortably in the holster while driving. I have a CC permit for this holster as a gun between your legs or beneath the seat is considered concealed. Here's what mine looks like:

mels95yj

imported post

I've wondered about those. I've got a different one, same design, saved on my computer, but didn't know how good they were. Since I carry at about 5 o'clock, it would be close to impossible to draw fast enough if the SHTF. Thanks for posting.

ToniDaTyga

imported post

What I like about it is that it can't be easily spotted and even though it may not be the fastest draw, it's still close enough for me to get. Also, I have family members in my car alot and I like having it by me and not tucked away somewhere.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

ToniDaTyga wrote:
I picked up a car seat holster at the last RK Gunshow at Freedom Hall and I love it. Beats putting the gun on the seat, in the glovebox or leaving it uncomfortably in the holster while driving. I have a CC permit for this holster as a gun between your legs or beneath the seat is considered concealed. Here's what mine looks like:
More pictures please! Hard to really get a look at it and how it attaches, etc from that angle. Sounds rather interesting...