• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone in the westminster area free saturday?

groovedrummer

imported post

sfgh.jpg

Suburban78

imported post

Sorry I could not be there. As life always likes to step in and make plans for you, my truck craped out so I was stuck on the couch all day. Please let me know of the next meet.

ZackL

imported post

If you guys up north are doing this next Saturday I'd love to make it. My brother has a hockey tournament and I will be in town for that. Let me know.

colo sam

imported post

I will be at your first one in May. I live in Westmintser and after talking to a Westminster officer I have joined open carry.org. I was told that open carry is not allowed in Westminster Colo and that if any part on my gun is showing there would be some trouble. I don't have a ccw but in my mind why do I have to hide that I am carrying a sidearm. I hope to see alot of us there.

groovedrummer

imported post

colo sam wrote:
I will be at your first one in May. I live in Westmintser and after talking to a Westminster officer I have joined open carry.org. I was told that open carry is not allowed in Westminster Colo and that if any part on my gun is showing there would be some trouble. I don't have a ccw but in my mind why do I have to hide that I am carrying a sidearm. I hope to see alot of us there.
the officer was wrong.

but ya this gathering kinda fizzled, but if you would like to ill be at the same starbucks may 1st

cscitney87

imported post

bomber wrote:
cscitney87 wrote:
Do you call it Saudi Aurora because there are many Arabs and Chaldean in the area?
Chaldean.....lol
Born and raised in Metro Detroit; Metro Detroit has the largest population of middle eastern immigrants in the entire world. The only larger population of arabs and chaldeans is the middle east.

Chaldean = Catholic Arab Aka. Not Muslim

bomber

imported post

i know what it means, its just that i dont hear it in regular conversation that often. it made me laugh.

colo sam

imported post

I was at Starbucks Saturday from 9 till about 9:30 and did not see anyone