• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Get together with Rob McKenna

END_THE_FED

imported post

FMCDH wrote:

Why is it again that people want to have this in Vancouver so bad? Is it because of the this Kirby case?

If it is, we may want to wait on that due to new....issues, that have started to come to light.

I think Seattle would be far more of a symbolic place to have the meet and greet.

I say, leave it to the guests of honor.

I agree

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Seattle is good. Central and lets not forget the problems with Mayor Micky. I would love to meet Rob he has been a tremendous asset to this state and to the cause of liberty in many ways.

Just Us

imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
Dave Workman wrote:
Would somebody puhleeze hook up with WheelGunGirl and work something out with her RE: a McKenna gthering?
One of you guys has to assume the role of a coordinator.

Done

Sorry, but please make the letters bigger so I can read them!

amzbrady

imported post

Just Us wrote:
M1Gunr wrote:
Dave Workman wrote:
Would somebody puhleeze hook up with WheelGunGirl and work something out with her RE: a McKenna gthering?
One of you guys has to assume the role of a coordinator.

Done

Sorry, but please make the letters bigger so I can read them!
you need to have your eyes tested, please use the eye exam test below.

amzbrady

imported post

1245A Defender wrote:
whats that spell??? honestly i cant read that! can i get some help here? i hate being in the dark!
back up untill you can, Maybe you need your eyes checked too. Read the chart below and see how far down you can read...

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

I talked to Wheelgun Girl at the Puyallup gun show and it deciding on a location. As soon as we have more info we will post it. Just have a bit more patience.

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
I talked to Wheelgun Girl at the Puyallup gun show and it deciding on a location. As soon as we have more info we will post it. Just have a bit more patience.

We aren't supposed to be patient. We're gun totin', redneckin', militia-type potential terrorists.:quirky

**Sarcasm off**