• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OPEN CARRY

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol:Woman accused of being nude, holding gun in Short Pumphttp://www.nbc12.com/Global/story.asp?S=12221766

HENRICO, VA (WWBT) - A bizarre arrest out of Henrico's Short Pump area, where a woman is accused of standing naked in an elevator with a gun.
Police say Franchesca Edwards of Norfolk was arrestedandcharged withindecent exposure Friday night at a store on the 12000 block of West Broad Street.
Officers were told a nude female was riding an elevator, and holding a gun. Edwards was later taken into custody in the parking lot.
The weapon turned out to be a "cap pistol."

NightmareSHANIQUA

Haymarket/Gainesville/Arlington/GMU , Virginia, US

DJEEPER

imported post

on that note... im GLAD to know it wasnt "holstered"

that front sight post would be a doozy!

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA

curtiswr

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Curtis wrote:
TFred wrote:
http://www.downtownshortpump.com/2010/03/29/woman-arrested-for-being-nude-brandishing-weapon-in-hilton-hotel/

"
A hotel staff member asked Edwards to leave. When she refused, she pulled a fake gun, reportedly a cap pistol, on the employee, who then called police."

Hmm...

TFred
Your link, if clicked, leads to an IMDB page for Michael Clarke Duncan. :p
Blame channel 12:uhoh:

http://www.nbc12.com/Global/story.asp?S=12221766

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
imported post

ProShooter wrote:
NightmareSHANIQUA wrote:
TFred wrote:
http://www.downtownshortpump.com/2010/03/29/woman-arrested-for-being-nude-brandishing-weapon-in-hilton-hotel/

"
A hotel staff member asked Edwards to leave. When she refused, she pulled a fake gun, reportedly a cap pistol, on the employee, who then called police."

Hmm...

TFred

pardon my ignorance... But she pulled it from where? :p

Australia! The land down under!
No that's funny.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

SouthernBoy wrote:
Ok, now what I want to know is this. For years I rode in elevators and never - never was I fortunate enough to encounter a lady in the buff. Why?

I need to go to Richmond more often.
I have no idea what she looks like so you could be fortunate or turned to stone.
I knew a fellow who claimed he took a picture of Janet Reno, naked. His camera froze and still hasn't come out of the coma.

45acpForMe

imported post

SouthernBoy wrote:
Ok, now what I want to know is this. For years I rode in elevators and never - never was I fortunate enough to encounter a lady in the buff. Why?

I need to go to Richmond more often.

It sounds like someone was off their meds that day.

If you are going trolling elevators for naked women, I would at least stake out a modeling agency... hopefully wishing! :p

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

peter nap wrote:
I have no idea what she looks like so you could be fortunate or turned to stone.

12221766_BG1.jpg
492_medusa_design5b15d.jpg

You make the call!

TFred

imported post

Curtis wrote:
TFred wrote:

"

Hmm...

TFred
Your link, if clicked, leads to an IMDB page for Michael Clarke Duncan. :p
Wow, that is bizarre. I fixed the post... and this quote of the post... have I ever mentioned how much I hate this forum software, and how it can't do links!?

TFred