• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Thinking about Willow lake 2010

DEROS72

imported post

I have been thinking about putting togather the Willow lake meet for 2010.We have a very good image in this area these days.I have already talked with the folks that sponsered us last year and they said no problem just let let us know when.

To give you an Idea of how our relations are ,I was in the hospital again this weekend and not feeling so hot.2 Safeway managers just came by since I haven't been on my walks up there lately,to bring me chocolate chip cookies and my afternoon Starbucks coffee.That demonstrates to me as you go open carry and present yourself well how far that goes in advancing out gun rights and making it a common occurance in our respective communities.

So i will be when I feel better putting together a plan for our meet.I am also waiting for management here to finish with the remodel of the cabana.Way nicer and roomier than before and will hold more folks.I am thinking late july early August when our chances of better weather are good.I want to make sure I don't plan this to conflict with other events.So anyway is everyone up for it?? Maybe we could invite Mckenna.I already told Dave Workman he doesn't have to do all the cooking this year! Because of what I've been through I may need too enlist a little help. Thanks.

DEROS72

imported post

As before there will be free food ,prize drawings and toys and goody bags for the kids...

Trigger Dr

imported post

Jim,

Let me know a month or so in advance, and I will donate 4 tickets to a Mariners Game.

DEROS72

imported post

That was my plan....Can anyone help me what weekends in those months DO NOT have other gun shows etc going on and we'll try to pick a good weekend for everyone.I was actually toying with the idea of a new pistol for a grand prize subject to eligibility of course.

jarhead1911A

imported post

the way i see it is like this, why spend your hard earned money on a gun at the show that they want way to much for anyway? hell if your gunna spend money donate it to deros for his hair care products and come to the BBQ

Trigger Dr

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
That was my plan....Can anyone help me what weekends in those months DO NOT have other gun shows etc going on and we'll try to pick a good weekend for everyone.I was actually toying with the idea of a new pistol for a grand prize subject to eligibility of course.
April

10-11 Monroe WAC

17-18 Grays Harbor Falcon Productions

24-25 Puyallup WAC

May

1-2 Monroe WAC

15-16 Puyallup WAC

June

5-6 Puyallup WAC

12-13 Monroe WAC

I will post the next dates when they become available