Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO= United Firearms Owners-Coming soon.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

Coming soon UFO will be the next great hope. Hang on, it will blow you away.:celebrate
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

Is this the United Forearms Owners recruitment video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-L78AVSFqQ&NR=1

Post imported post

This gets us back to where we were I think.

Post imported post

Now all we need is for Big Gay Al to chime in.

Post imported post

Warchild also had a post about CV67.

Do you still want a response warchild?

Post imported post

If you dont mind, I was just curious. I used to work with a guy who was on the U.S.S. Forrestall when the tragedy occurred. I have always liked the floating "cities".

Post imported post

WARCHILD wrote:
    If you dont mind, I was just curious. I used to work with a guy who was on the U.S.S. Forrestall when the tragedy occurred. I have always liked the floating "cities".
    Which tragedy?

I was on the JFK during Belknap collision.

Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

A fire on the flight deck loaded with planes already loaded with full ordinance ready for a sortie. Bombs and missiles were ignited and many of the people on deck were killed. I dont remember how many but I believe it was around 30 during the initial explosions.

ETA; That's it Auto...thanks.

Banned

Post imported post

WARCHILD wrote:
    A fire on the flight deck loaded with planes already loaded with full ordinance ready for a sortie. Bombs and missiles were ignited and many of the people on deck were killed. I dont remember how many but I believe it was around 30 during the initial explosions.

ETA; That's it Auto...thanks.
    134 dead
    It would have been nice if it was only 30 something, even better if it were zero but there are somethings that cannot be changed

Post imported post

John McCain was in one of the plains waiting in line to be launched. It was either his or his wing-mans plane that was hit by the dumb rocket.
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

The 30 or so was in the immediate area of the initial explosion, not the total killed.

Post imported post

That's the one I figured you meant.

There were numerous fires on her.

One particular one engulfed the forward third and aft third of the 03 level where most of the airdale berthing compartments were located.

Many sailors died in their racks from the toxic fumes.

It was determined to have been arson.

Post imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
    John McCain was in one of the plains waiting in line to be launched. It was either his or his wing-mans plane that was hit by the dumb rocket.
    Wing man"s.

Post imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
    autosurgeon wrote:
    Wing man"s.

Yeah the spell checker is not always my friend

Post imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
    CV67PAT wrote:
    autosurgeon wrote:
    Wing man"s.

I was just commenting on which aircraft got hit by the missile that launched across the flight deck.

And they were in jets too. Not plains.

Post imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
    autosurgeon wrote:
    CV67PAT wrote:
    autosurgeon wrote:
    Wing man"s.

I was just commenting on which aircraft got hit by the missile that launched across the flight deck.

And they were in jets too. Not plains.
    Arg... I should not post when I am tired

And yes they were in Jets... the ones who survived on that flight deck were incredibly lucky.

Post imported post

my fav part of the documentory showed a sailor walking along side a plane they were trying to push over the side,, and he wasnt even trying to help push!!!
    he had his finger stuck into the hole of the fuel tank!! (he musta heard the story about the dutch boy and the dike)
    it was a zoony rocket firing off that caused the trouble.
    mcain had to climb over the windshield, and out to the nose of his jet to jump off and away from the fire!
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Post imported post

The USS Enterprise (CVN 65) also sustained heavy damage and a large fire resulting from a Zuni rocket misfire in January, 1969.

Post imported post

Yeah the firing system on the Zuni rocket hard points was very susceptible to voltage spikes causing accidental launch. Mostly this happend when switch from portable power to the generators on the Jet.

I guy I used to work with that worked for General Electric during the Vietnam war was tasked with figuring this out and correcting it. They installed large capacitors inline with power feed to the arming and firing system to correct this.

Post imported post

I had an uncle on USS Enterprise....CV 6.
    Big Gay Al
    Coordinator, Michigan Pink Pistols
    Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog
    Fabrique Nationale d'Herstal FNX-45 .45ACP 16 rounds of hurt.

Post imported post

I have only spotted one UFO in the night sky since I've been back from Arizona.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

When I was on the Nimitz round about 1989 we had an A7 put a tracer round through a fully fueled A6. I think we lost 13 planes and two guys.

Post imported post

Fishous wrote:
    When I was on the Nimitz round about 1989 we had an A7 put a tracer round through a fully fueled A6. I think we lost 13 planes and two guys.
    What year did the Tomcat crash on the flight deck?

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

All interesting, My dad was a PO corpsman during the Korean conflict. I believe he was on the hospital ship USS Constellation.

But I'm more interested in the newly forming UFO, how does one join?
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast