Its' legal, and a non-issue.
Things to know:
1. OC is just that, OPEN CARRY. A holster that is at least partially visible to casual observation.
2. "One in the pipe" is fine, and preferred.
3. While in your vehicle, the firearm cannot be on your person without a CWP (concealed weapon permit) [statute says otherwise, but court laws have screwed things up]. Weapon must be a) visible [on seat, dash, etc], or b) holstered NOT on your person, or c) in a map pocket, glove box, or center console, d) or in a container of some sort.
4. Restaraunts and bars that serve alcohol on site may post 'no firearms' signs near their liqour license (and sometimes a courtesy sign at the door), a violation of which is a crime. If no sign is posted, CC ONLY is allowed. It is illegal to drink there while armed.
5. Private property (stores, etc) may post no firearms signs, which are similar to 'no shirt/shoes/service signs. If you ignore, you could be trespassed out.
6. Public buildings (town halls, etc) must provide storage lockers if they ban weapons.
7. If driving through tribal lands, stay on the road. leave it in your vehicle if you have to get out for gas, etc.
8. Have fun!!