• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDO Daily Show spot

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

According to John's facebook posting, it's been pushed to next week.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I have a sneaking suspicion that now the news is old enough that the piece will never air.

Still, I hope to see it.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Word is (per John's facebook entry) it's tonight.

eye95

imported post

Please. For the love of all that is holy, don't make me watch that crap again. If they ever do OC on that "show," please record the relevant part and post it. I won't be tuning in.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

John seemed somewhat upset that they ran the promo all day, then never ran the spot.

Anyone see the whole thing? I fell asleep.

Big Boy

imported post

It may have been a re-run but I just now saw it this morning. Lol, kinda funny.

They put a whole spin on it of the homosexual population. "it's 2010 can't you just accept their lifestyle" kinda thing.

If anyone sees the skit and gets upset, calm yourself. It's the Daily Show, they are not going to take a topic and NOT make fun of it. It's what they do, not matter what side of the fence it's on.

Brendon .45

Peoples' Republic of Madison, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

I thought it was pretty funny. They did their typical thing with it, but it still came out pretty fair.

The best part was when the 'journalist' decided to spend a day in our shoes. I counted at least 3 holstered handguns and a rifle on him. "Stop staring at me!":lol:

And they refer to the Bradybunch as "well financed hate groups"!

Brimstone Baritone

imported post

Brendon .45 wrote:
And they refer to the Bradybunch as "well financed hate groups"!
I know! If anyone is going to be mad about that interview it should be the antis. Liberal Media doesn't usually paint them in such a negative light. It was great. :D