• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bushmaster M4A2 Carbine + accessories for sale

GlockMeisterG21

Campaign Veteran
imported post

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Up for sale is one Busmaster M4A2 Carbine chambered in 5.56 nato. It comes with everything pictured below but here is a detailed list of accessories and mods done to the gun. I am asking $900 for the package.

1 Bushmaster M4A2 Carbine with a 14.5" barrel. Model number XM15-E2S. This gun has LEO/GOV markings on the left side of the receiver (As shown in pic) and has been painted flat black. It does show some wear but a little more paint could fix that. This was at one point an LEO/GOV gun but the exact origin is unknown to me. Mods on the gun include...

Factory new stock and grips
Magpul AFG (Angled Fore Grip) mounted to handgaurds via a MI rail
CAA pistol grip
Blackhawk! single point sling adapter
Rubber buttpad
Trijicon ACOG Reflex sight mounted via carry handle adapter.

The Trijicon sight uses available ambient light to power itself so it does not use batteries and never dies!. It also has a Tritium backup to light the optic in low-light situations. The sight also comes with a polarizing device explained more in this info taken from the trijicon website.

The Polarizing Filter is an accessory for the 1 x 24 Reflex Sight that improves the aiming dot contrast when used with a flashlight, varying lighting conditions, or when aiming at a light source. The light transmission though the filter can be adjusted by rotating the outer ring of the filter. The range from lightest to darkest is reached every 90 degree turn. Brightest position: Transmission = 78% Light Lost = 22% Darkest position: Transmission = 1% Light Lost = 99% Fits all 1 x 24 Reflex Models (including RX01, RX06 & RX09)
Code:
It's really a neat little optic and I have another on my POF. I turned the filter to it's darkest setting and was able to stare into the sun and still see the sight. It also comes with a dust (Bikini) cover.

The Iron sights have been replaced with night sights but they only glow faintly.

1 Single point sling with Blackhawk! claw attachment device. 
1 LEO/GOV marked 30rd magazine with Magpul Ranger floorplate. 
1 NcStar discrete carry case

Thanks for looking and carry on!

Check out my other gun still for sale at [url]http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum57/39570.html[/url]

GlockMeisterG21

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Little trouble getting the pics up. Here goes again....

icmthrawn
2010-03-29233716.jpg

2010-03-29233732.jpg

2010-03-29233810.jpg

GlockMeisterG21

Campaign Veteran
imported post

barronburke wrote:
I stand corrected thanks
No problem. A lot of manufacturers do this because it's the shortest you can get the rifle without getting an NFA tax stamp. The barrel and break and exactly 16" long but you can get barrels that are 16" long and then put a break or comp on them. You end up with a longer gun but some people go this route because they want to put a suppressor on it and it's easier this way. When I bought this gun I wanted a KISS carbine. Short, simple, and lightweight. Compared to my other carbine this thing weighs nothing :D

GlockMeisterG21

Campaign Veteran
imported post

barronburke wrote:
I just sold my dpms 6.8spc but it was full leghth 22 in and was way to heavy for what I it for
Yea, 22" is a big gun. I keep hearing good things about the 6.8spc but the ammo is expensive and a little tough to find.

Landose_theghost

imported post

Worth Every Penny man! honestly you could get $1,000+ all day. Eitherway, I bestow upon you one free Bump! Man I wish I had the spare cash, i'd pick that up ASAP!! Damn me for buying a custom project from Model1 sales!!!!

scorpio_vette

imported post

bigdaddy1 wrote:
These deals seem to only come up when I dont have 2 nickels to rub together

Do you do lay-a-way?????

LOL no shit. i'll trade ya a 1980 Honda CB750F supersport and a flatpanel TV for it. LOL

GlockMeisterG21

Campaign Veteran
imported post

scorpio_vette wrote:
bigdaddy1 wrote:

Do you do lay-a-way?????

LOL no @#$%. i'll trade ya a 1980 Honda CB750F supersport and a flatpanel TV for it. LOL
No, I don't do layaway, haha. The bike and tv are tempting but I kinda would like the cash. I've got my eye on a sweet Caspian .45 that I want as my new carry gun.

AaronS

imported post

GlockMeisterG21 wrote:
scorpio_vette wrote:
bigdaddy1 wrote:

Do you do lay-a-way?????

LOL no @#$%. i'll trade ya a 1980 Honda CB750F supersport and a flatpanel TV for it. LOL
No, I don't do layaway, haha. The bike and tv are tempting but I kinda would like the cash. I've got my eye on a sweet Caspian .45 that I want as my new carry gun.
Hey, when you send out for your Caspian lower, remember thatYOU can"pick" your serial number that gets stamped into it. I would love to have been able to pick out all my "numbers". I bet "Wisconsin Carry 1" has not been used yet.

A