• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

United States Concealed Carry Association: Web marketing experiment? Howard Nemerov

across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsi
imported post

http://www.examiner.com/x-2879-Aust...ed-Carry-Association-Web-marketing-experiment
[Excerpt]
However I also notice on your bio page that you live in Wisconsin, but that your business is internet entrepreneur and point of sale, all very mobile skills.

Have you considered that in order to be more effective in protecting your family, you could move to a shall-issue state?

Wisconsin currently bans concealed carry.

Are you concerned that being arrested for breaking the law will cause dislocation to your family, actually impairing your stated goal of protecting them?

I heard from the Wisconsin Concealed Carry Association and Wisconsin Firearm Owners that you aren’t active in either organization.

From the marketing and networking standpoint, and in order to legalize concealed carry in Wisconsin, it seems reasonable that you might consider lending your skills to their causes, too.

Wouldn’t participating in the organizations dedicated to enacting a shall-issue law in Wisconsin match your goals, too?

There was no intention of being impertinent. Being an internet entrepreneur, Schmidt’s office can be anywhere there’s broadband. When we looked at the difficult challenge of leaving California, I wanted to live in a state that supported our civil right of self-defense and chose accordingly.
There being no legal requirement, no legal mitigation, no legal standard and no objective legal need, gun carry training in Wisconsin is marketeering.

M

McX

imported post

an info-mercial. but wait, if you order now we'll send you 2 for the price of one!:D

BerettaFS92Custom

imported post

After reading the article in the Examiner i totally agree with the statements made. i had eamiled Tim as well. My most pointed questions were.

Since you live in Wisconsin and we have no CCW here how can i benefit from sending you money when the internet has a wealth of information?

Are you active on any forums pertaining specifically to Wisconsin and do you support the forums?

no answer, no reply ever. he is in it for the money i think he gives two craps about any of this. he is now in my junk folder :celebrate