• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Republican women vrs.Democrat women

DEROS72

imported post

Nope ....simply an obsevation in character and class.Note a few Republican gals with their guns..

Holey 1

imported post

Deros that's just sexist..... and I just love it.
The wife is getting tired of it but I just tell her "Don't worry darlin', you'll always be a republican to me".
O'course it takes her a while to get done chasing me around the house with the nearest heavy object (fryin' pan, vase, book or bat). But it's all in fun.
Glad to see you escaped the clutches of the evil medical practitioners again.
Did you invite yer surgeon out to the range? I always do. I'm gonna go see one today for a follow up. I've been working on getting him to a range for a while now. He can patch a mean hole but was really timid about firearms in general, although he never asked me to remove mine. At first I thought it was the damage he has seen, but it turns out he just had a case of the "timids". He thought, like a lot of people do, that firearms knowledge and experience was born into people, or they just picked it up from movies. He didn't want to do something "stupid" and be embarrassed. Well I destroyed that illusion for him and he now understands that shootists are some of the most understanding and patient people going when it comes to newbies in the sport. Hey in what other sport will a person of experience stand next to an inexperienced shooter with a deadly weapon, while an unknown instructor teaches said new shooter to "Point it down range, No DOWN range!" and be able to smile about it? Then offer assistance and encouragement to the new shootist? Perhaps even let the newbie try his gun? Anyway the surgeon and I are going to set a shooting date today. I would encourage everyone to invite thier "evil medical practitioner" to a range day, and don't take the first "No" as a final answer. They often have to be asked a few times before they really think about it. Exposing new people to the different aspects of this sport is one of the greatest pleasures I get. Aside from being chased around the house with the nearest heavy object of course.

Welcome Back

DEROS72

imported post

My surgeon and regular cardiologist allow carry in their office.As for this video being sexist maybe a little but I don't take that way.It simply shows a diference in style and demeanor of conservative gals and libs.Libs are alway the ones that are angry. If someone wants to complain that the video is an attack well see the Starbucks protest thread when everyone thought this was funny..... Bet thezse gals are not gun toten conservatives ...obviously

Holey 1

imported post

I agree absatively!
I just needed to call it something so I could get chased around the house and install a comment about getting new people to shoot.
Rather deviously ingenious of me eh what?