• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

the wisconsin carry stickers have begun to arrive!

M

McX

imported post

got the wisconsincarry stickers today. truly things of beauty, to be coveted by many. hope we can order more, i got plans for many. but, within minutes of getting it. i went to my bench, disarmed, walked out to the front door, school zone, slapped that sticker on the front door of the shop for all to see proudly, returned, and holstered back up........................so where did you put yours?

BROKENSPROKET

imported post

I put one on my gun case and my laptop. I was really hoping that this would be clear reverse image stickers that I could place on the inside of a window of all my vehicles and doorways with windows. It is not practical to do that with the stickers that I got as they are open to the elements and antigunners to deface.

I really hope that Nck orders more that are INSIDE WINDOW stickers. If he does, then I will buy them.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Just got mine out of the mailbox. Nice! Between my wife and I we have a total of 4. I put one on my car next to my other freedom stickers. The inside type would not work well for me since both my vehicle and my wife's have full tinted glass all the way around. My "ICARRY.ORG" sticker is the inside type and cannot be seen unless you are standing within a few feet of it due to the heavily tinted factory glass.
:dude:

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

is not practical to do that with the stickers that I got as they are open to the elements and antigunners to deface.

I can't help you with the anti-gunners, but I can assure you that the type of decal we had printed will withstand anything mother nature throws at it.

The decals are screen printed. Screen printing lays down a thick coverage of ink. Its the most durable kind of printing for decals. They will last years and years on the outside of your vehicle (if you can keep the anti's away from them)

Having said all that, if there is strong demand, we will certainly be happy to have inside decals printed in the future.

M

McX

imported post

now see what you done nic, when does the clothing line come out? :D

bigdaddy1

imported post

Yuppers, got mine in the mail today. Not sure where I'm gonna put em yet. I want to make sure they are well seen.

proneblocked

imported post

Great quality stickers. I just wish it wasn't a big white square. Or maybe a black square sticker with white print would work better for tinted windows... Either way it's going on my car tomorrow after I round off the corners. Im picky about the stickers that go on my car...the only other sticker I have is a Major League Infidel on the rear drivers side.

Deek

imported post

Any stickers i have on the car that i think someone would wanna do in because its "offensive", get taped inside on the glass. weather and vandal proof....

proneblocked

imported post

My Scion is happy...so is my sons police car!

IMG00154-20100331-1457.jpg

IMG00153-20100331-1457.jpg

M

McX

imported post

didn't think to trim it down. damn it proneblocked, now it's too late! last one on the back window of my truck- Mr. Leaky. No comments on my truck invited nor requested :).

Jason in WI

imported post

Very nice proneblocked! I slapped one on my truck and never thought to cut it down! Lucky for me I have more stickers and many more vehicles! I hope you don't mind if I copy your idea.

Optimus Prime

imported post

I wouldn't mind some reversed inside the window types simply because all the other stickers in my car are that way.

Haven't gotten any yet, but there's a nice spot on my netbook between the giant Magpul 10th Anniversary logo and my BCM Gunfighter strip that it should snuggle right into.