• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another Gun Poll

lil_freak_66

imported post

glad to see over 81%(65,000 votes) said they would feel very safe.

only 15%(12,000 votes) voted that they would feel endangered.

3%(2500 votes) said they wouldnt be sure how they feel,because there is no way they would know.

bruiser 160

imported post

• I find it amazing all the sheeple that have voted that we are dangerous. It sucks to be them, they are uneducated or brainwashed by the anti-gunners. When some of them are the victims then they will start to get educated.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

BreakingTheMold

imported post

Darwinism comes to mind? The posts from the anti-self defense side seems based in fantasy. Why is it that so few people are held accountable to only cite the truth. Like many of you fine folks here. I never understood why, when a simple check of FBI stats clears up ALL misconceptions about murder rates rising per capita. If you look at a map of US homicides, and laid that over a map of states with poor self defense laws, the problems would become apparent.

Sorry for the mini rant.